Hello! Name Nicky that people call me. :) I started this Blog June 2, 2012. At that time I was 31 years old. I am a girl who started taking care of yourself as start exercise and have a good food.
As I started the gym first date. I can remember the tough time on treadmill. Very exhausted and felt couldn't breath. So I keep continue going to gym everyday. It have been 4 months and I feel ADDICTED TO GYM! Yes . You was not wrong. I am addicted to gym and started eating healthy food.
I lose 2.5 kgs in 3 mths and my body in shape :). I could guide you how to eat ,how to exercise, how to motivate yourself for gym and etc that why my blog name " addicted2healthy". I have strong feeling, if you have passion of something you could reach your goal.If you are fallow my blog, I hope this blog is helpful to you. Girl!! You can have a good shape ,loosing weigh as your dream goal even you have to START today. And I will guide you how to achieve that.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น